Thursday, March 02, 2017

​ Modern or Traditional - Why Would You Not Have a Chaise Sofa Bed?

​It's quite a while since I bought a sofa and now that I live in a 2 bedroom cottage I am seriously thinking of buying a Chaise Sofa Bed as I have a rather large family who come and visit.
Whether your style is modern or traditional these gorgeous pieces from Willow and Hall would fit in perfectly.

the aldbourne chaise sofa bed willow and hall
The Aldbourne
​The Aldbourne with its crisp lines is well suited to a modern interior. Upholstered in a deep colour velvet this would really make a statement.
the aldbourne chaise sofa bed willow and hall
The Aldbourne

the alton chaise sofa bed willow and hall
The Alton
​The Alton, in my opinion, lends itself to a modern setting due to its more angular lines. Upholstered in Zinc Country Linen would be my first choice as grey always works best in modern interiors.
the alton chaise sofa bed willow and hall
The Alton

the bowood chaise sofa bed willow and hall
The Bowood
​The Bowood would fit beautifully in a traditional setting with its curved arms. I personally would add bold colour cushions to a neutral linen background for dramatic effect.
the bowood chaise sofa bed willow and hall
The Bowood


The Larkhill

​The Larkhill with its beautifully tapered armrests would sit perfectly in a more traditional interior.
The Larkhill

I love how you can change your preferences and the price changes as you do it. Willow and Hall have put an awful lot of thought into their website to make it easy for the traditionalist or the modernist to make their choice.

I can safely say, they are definitely top of my list for my new chaise sofa bed. Their designs are just what I am looking for and will be perfect for when my family comes to stay. Best of all, once I’ve decided it will only take 4-5 weeks for my handmade to order item to arrive.

No comments: